Monday, September 7, 2015

I Love You to the Moon, but Further.

 photo IMG_2648_zps53idqkvd.jpg
 photo IMG_2657_zps8f5hz9jq.jpg
 photo IMG_4768_zpsury0ocmc.jpg
 photo IMG_2619_zpsclsycre1.jpg
 photo IMG_2614_zpscrqouu2e.jpg
 photo IMG_2572_zpsaqjqebeh.jpg
 photo IMG_2581_zpsv24bxqmy.jpg
 photo IMG_2567_zpsefknzv8k.jpg

And I'd choose you;
in a hundred lifetimes,
in a hundred worlds, 
in any version of reality,
I'd find you and
I'd choose you.

Words can never describe the love I have for this little girl. She is so special to me. She is my sun, my moon, and all my stars. Jacob and I are so blessed that God gave her to us to raise up and that we get to watch her grow every day. I will never be able to thank him enough, even though I will every single day for the rest of my life.

Blair, 
Never settle for anything less than amazing. You are the most amazing person I've ever met, and I hope you will see yourself the way I see you when you get older. You are so beautiful and I love your spirit. I love your soul. I'm so excited to watch you blossom in life and I look forward to supporting you in all of you dreams and aspirations in life. I hope to always be the best momma to you because that's what you deserve. I love you more than you will ever know.

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS