Wednesday, July 2, 2014

17 Weeks.


17 Weeks! Baby is the size of my open hand!

We had our 16 week appointment last week, and we found out what the gender "might" be! Eeep! I hope the Nurse Practitioner was right and that it doesn't change because I've already got it embedded in my mind! Our little baby was squirming and wiggling around like nobody's business. It brings tears of happiness to my eyes every time I see Baby moving around, it's pretty much the cutest thing ever. 

Now when it comes to symptoms, in my last post I was bragging about being "normal" again. Not so much anymore. When I have heart-burn it's the worst thing ever. Not even Tums will help me out, oh it's miserable. But it only comes around every once in awhile which is a good thing. 2nd, My hair is falling out like crazy. Jacob saw my huge hair wad (sorry TMI!) after I got out of the shower the other night and he almost fell out. He's pretty sure I will have no hair soon. And 3rd, yesterday morning I woke up with one of the worst Charlie Horses I've ever had. OHH I hate those things, some of the worst pain I've ever experienced! I hope there are no more! And don't even get me started on my tore up gums and sensitive teeth.....wah!

After a week and a half of trying I finally have an appointment up in Northwest Arkansas. But I'm not liking them too much right now. They refused to schedule me an ultrasound for my 20 week appointment (Hello, have you ever heard of being kind and letting a couple find out the gender of their baby at the time that everyone else does?) They said that I couldn't do that because it's my "first" appointment. (No it's my 4th thank you very little). UGH!  I'm so glad that I'm not going to have to switch doctors anymore! 

On a positive note, I got an appointment at an ultrasound place in Tulsa, and should know Baby's gender (for sure) next Saturday!!! Meep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS